|Get Your VHF/UHF 100 Contacts Award Certificate|
1. Contact must contain an exchange of calls plus some other information.
2. Net check ins only count as 1 contact. NCS will get credit for 3 contacts.
3. 100 contacts must be made within 6 months of your start date. (180 days)
4. You keep track of your contacts and notify WB9NDG when you reach 100.
Please be accurate as there will be no verification. all SHARC members are honest.
5. Awards will be presented at a club meeting.
6. 70 cm SHARC repeater contacts count
7. WB9NDG may clarify the rules by announcement at a SHARC club meeting.
|>E-Mail WB9NDG (Bernie) Here<|
|© Copyright 2017 Spring Hill Amateur Radio Club, Inc.|